Turning ideas into reality
We are providing AI innovations that benefit the common good with project funding of up to 250,000 euros.
What it’s about
- The German Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs is providing funding of up to 250,000 euros to support the joint and creative implementation of AI-based projects that benefit the common good.
- Collaborative projects for the development of AI applications that benefit the common good in the workplace and society are eligible for funding.
- Funding is available for projects that improve:
- The world of work
- Work culture
- work organisation
- health and safety at work
- making AI use transparent and comprehensible
- the social partnership and worker participation
- The labour market
- New forms of employment (e.g. in the platform economy)
- securing the supply of skilled labour
- Further training
- Equal opportunities
- The rules for receiving funding will be published on the platform in good time.
The project funding supplements the idea contest but is also available for joint projects that have not previously participated in the contest. The purpose of the project funding is to promote the joint and creative implementation of AI-based projects on a more diverse and long-term basis via a comprehensive support programme.